No Attorney-Client Relationship is Created
Website Information and Tutorials are Not Legal Advice
This website includes information and tutorials for the conveyance of general information about commercial and intellectual property law, and this website is not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should always consult an attorney for individual legal advice regarding your unique situation.
Lexa Law Blog is an Independently Managed Entity.
The articles and other content display here is the created and owned by the writers and content producers of Lexa law blog. Lexa law blog is an independent entity managed by a team of editors and writers, many of whom are not employees or members of Neelbauer Law LLC. Lexa law blog does is not a representative of Neelbauer Law LLC. Lexa law blog does not share liability with Neelbauer Law LLC with the sole exception of liability arising from articles solely authored by Juliana Neelbauer. Neelbauer Law LLC displays Lexa law blog content for the entertainment purposes to neelbauerlaw.com visitors. The opinions and assertions expressed in the Lexa law blog do not represent Neelbauer Law LLC and its members. Lexa law blog posts which are displayed on neelbauerlaw.com are not presented for the purpose of providing legal advice. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without first seeking professional counsel.
If you wish to share your comments with a Lexa law blog author, please contact that author directly. Neelbauer Law LLC does not warrant or represent that Lexa law blog authors will respond to inquiries or comments. Juliana Neelbauer will make an effort to respond to any serious inquiry regarding Lexa law blog articles, which she solely has authored, and Juliana appreciates reader comments and feedback.
Juliana Neelbauer, Adrienne Divertie, and Jessica Woods are licensed to practice law in Maryland. Priscilla Maldonado Fussell is registered to practice patent law before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
1. Prohibited Uses. Site visitors (“you,” “You”) will not use the Neelbauer Law LLC (“NL”) website(s) in violation of any applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not use the neelbauerlaw.com site in connection with (a) the infringement of intellectual property rights including NL’s rights in its marks and its articles and alerts; (b) the unauthorized transmission of unsolicited commercial electronic mail; (c) the transmission of defamatory materials; or (d) fraud. You will not violate, attempt to violate, or knowingly facilitate the violation of the security or integrity of the NL website(s), including but not limited to the access control or authentication systems.
2. Information Copyright. The NL website and its Information is protected by United States copyright laws and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. Subject to the terms of these Notices and Terms, NL grants to You a limited, nonexclusive, personal license to access, view, download and print the Information solely for noncommercial and informational purposes. You may not modify the Information in any way and you may not remove or obscure any copyright or permission notices provided on or in connection with the Information. NL does not grant to you any rights in its marks. You are free to hyperlink to any page in the publicly available pages of the Neelbauer Law website(s); provided, however, that you agree to remove any such hyperlink upon NL’s written request.
3. Email (“Electronic Mail”). Subject to Section 1, You may send electronic mail to those addresses made available on the NL Site for the purposes of requesting alerts or other news notification services, submitting voluntary survey responses, responding to or making inquiries regarding NL events, requesting information regarding NL or legal or other services offered by NL, and inquiring about employment opportunities. You agree to cease sending electronic mail to any NL address upon NL’s request.
4. No Warranties. THE NEELBAUER LAW LLC WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE NEELBAUER LAW LLC WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW AND RULES OF PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, NEELBAUER LAW LLC DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
5. Disclaimer of Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW AND RULES OF PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, NEELBAUER LAW LLC DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR INCOME, LOST BUSINESS, OR LOST DATA, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE NEELBAUER LAW LLC WEBSITE.
6. Third-Party Information. NL may hyperlink to or otherwise make third-party information available on the NL website. This is done solely for the purposes of convenience. NL does not endorse or approve of any such third-party information or such third-parties.
7. Miscellaneous. You agree that any dispute arising out of or in connection with the NL website or these Notices and Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without reference to conflict of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Baltimore City, Maryland. In the event that You gain access to information not intended to be accessed by you, you agree that you will immediately notify NL and lawfully destroy all copies of such information in your possession. NL may be contacted at Contact@neelbauerlaw.com.